Bruschetta with sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes and olives
- 1 jar variety of appetizers E. & D. KONTOS SA (contains artichoke, sun-dried tomatoes and Kalamon olives)
- 100 gr. cottage cheese
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- Crushed walnuts
- 60 ml. Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sykomelo E. & D. KONTOS SA
- 1 tbsp. balsamic
- 1/4 kg salt
- 1/4 kg freshly ground pepper
- 6 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 baguette of your choice
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
In a large bowl, drain the contents of the variety E. & D. KONTOS SA. (sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes and olives), garlic, oil, figs, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper. Leave the mixture for 10 minutes to mix the aromas.
Cut the baguette into thin slices which we put in a pan.
Bake the thin slices of baguette in the oven for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Remove the pan from the oven, spread the pan on the bruschettas and add the remaining ingredients to the slices. Finish with the crushed walnut.